Sunday, June 26, 2011

A few more LO using scraps


The next two LO where created while on a scrappin day in Ulverstone with two talented Ladies. It's great to get out and have a day with like minded people that really appreciate the effort that goes into designing some of the pages that we create. Will now be going once a month, but that month seems to take forever to come around though LOL.

Imaged removed for publication will post again at later date

This gorgeous pick is of my son, with a rather cute smile on his face. I love distressing and inking the paper to make it stand out. Will start to let you know what sort of paper i used, but as I am only using up my cut offs it very hard to know where or who they came from!!.
And lastly this is a page completed in class at the day in Ulverstone with Be Inspired Team, designed by the very talented Tania Pettingall.

Well thanks for looking I'm off now to try one of the challenges on the many blogs that I have been looking at. Lets see if I can link one to a competition. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment