Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Entry at Kylie's Card Craft at Latrobe for Chocolate Winterfest.

One of my local scrapbooking shops is running a competition for the Chocolate winterfest event held next weekend. Page requirements were to be chocolate inspired and here is what I came up with.....
This LO I again used my scrap papers so not sure of who they are by, Paper Doily. Al foil from the pantry which I then embossed, Stampin up two step bird punch, handmade flower (will let you know how I made that one at later date) Stampin up border punch, Stampin up stamps, Stampin up Twine, Jillibean Soup alpha stickers,  Making memories chipboard buttons, and of course Ink.
Close up of embellishment cluster, I went a little different on this one and used sticks pick up from outside. Inspiration taken for this LO was really from the bib with the birds on it. And Al foil from a chocolate wrapper.
Thanks for looking and If you live local and are heading to Chocolate Winterfest why not head into Kylie's Card Craft and complete a vote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment