Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scrap the boys July Challenge.

I have completed the July Scrap the boys challenge early, due to having some extra time off work. I think being able to relax a little has help to get me in my scrap room more often lately. Plus I am loving being in blog land with all the fab challenges out there to keep me inspired. The requirements for Scrap the boys this month was to use TAPE and the work PLAY. If you want to give it a go as well head over to http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/p/this-months-challenges.html and give it a go.

This LO is of my Hubby and Son tinkering around the yard on the grizzly.
Products Used: First of all I ran to hubby's shed to see what I could find. The tape I used Gaffa Tape and Sisalation Tape ( Tapes that I took from my husbands shed, the silver one is used in a roof to stick silver paper together. Well I think anyway and gaffa tape is a really strong tape that rips easy) and then I saw some screws and decided to use those as well. Other products were Tim Holtz cogs die cut and distressing ink and his tickets (loving all Tim holtz ATM). Kaiser Paper, Provo craft masking tape, stamps, kaiser rubons, alpha stickers, dymo embossing labeller and glimmer mist
I am loving having access now to so make great ideas, I had better go and tidy up my scrap room, so I can make another mess after tea.
Thanks for looking have a great night!!!

5 comments:

  1. I soooo love this LO, it is absolutely brilliant! I love how the photos seemlessly blend into each other. I am looking forward to having a go at this challenge myself (you've set the bar darn high!).
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool page great take on the challenge.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love what you have done with your page Karen. I bet it will be the winner!!! You have done an awesome job. Cheers Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool LO ! The photos seem to burst out of the page. Hope you'll link it up to my Little Boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html

    ReplyDelete