Friday, July 29, 2011

Stuck Sketches July 1st Challenge.

Had my first go a Stuck Sketches challenge this month. Thought that I had better link it up as the end of the month is very fast approaching.

This is what the sketch design look like
And here is my interpretation.
This LO I used bits and pieces of PP that was left in my cut off bag, Tim Holtz cogs dies and metal clock. Tattered angels mask and glimmer mist. twine, brads, cardstock, alphas and cricut.
A closer view.
TFL. Enjoy what is left of your day. Don't be scared to leave comments, I love to hear what you think.


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch Karen! The corrugated alphas look great and the misting is just perfect for this gorgeous boy page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, thanks for visiting my blog! Love your take on this sketch...well done on the sideways title, i just couldn't get it to work on mine! Cheers, Sar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the skecth Karen. I love the background effect.

    ReplyDelete