Monday, August 29, 2011

Well.... Not a lot of scrappin happening here....

This month has just flown by!!! I can't believe that it is the end of the month already. I have had one of those months that I would just like to forget. Having family issues that some how become my problem (as they usually do) And then my beautiful dog Zara has been really sick. Took her into the vet 2 weeks ago as she wasn't eating, vomiting and really lethargic. Turns out that she has Cancer :( So it has been lots of visits back to the vet since and lots of tears. But I am happy to report that I took her in today to get her stitches out and she is having a good day. They tell me as long as the good days out weigh the bad ones she OK. But the bill is huge $$$$$. How far would you go for your four legged child (As I call her lol).
Took some pics of her today and thought I would share.


Look at her shaved belly from the op. She looks so shiny in this pic you wouldn't think that she was sick!!


Yes she is a Rottie, but she is the most gorgeous girl, such a sook really. I have only had her for a year but she was the dog that I had to have. She strayed into our yard not long after me moved into our new house. I think there was a reason for it because I don't think that they would have paid for her treatment. Fingers crossed that she will be with me for a while yet.
Love you Zar Zar

1 comment:

  1. aww poor little thing :( that is really sad news for you guys, i hope you get to hold onto to her for a bit longer yet .. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. The reno's are coming along well at the moment :) i may actually move into my scrap room within the next month or two YAH !! chat soon bridge x

    ReplyDelete