Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Challenge at Scrap the Boys......

My first month at scrap the boys, LO challenge This month is to use household/family ephemera on your layouts. Now this can be anything from clothing labels, toy packaging, gift cards or cards from birthdays, ticket stubs etc....
Here is my example....

I have used the package from My Boys Mighty Beanz. As soon as he has $5 he is off the Kmart for another packet. He' s collection total to date is 113 Beanz.

I have used October Afternoon PP and a lot of handmade embellishments and the orange button is from A lil' somethin. Lots of distressing inking and stamping.


I'm really happy with how this turned out as I think that he does represent he's collection well.

If you would like to give this challenge a go head to Scrap the Boys and give it ago. Would love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment, Love to hear what you think and the chance to visit your blog also!!. Enjoy your day I'm off to my scrap desk while the kids are at school....

No comments:

Post a Comment