Monday, July 9, 2012

This weekend workshop

Here is a page that I created for workshop held in Queenstown, a great boy page using Bo Bunny Papers.
This pic is of my Little Fella obviously on his 4th birthday.

All embellishments were handmade for the page.

And then I had to do another page just for me to use up the scrap pieces left over.
Close up.

Here is a another page that was recently completed that I forgot to upload.

Another quick one that I did last week that really made me think about why I do this craft. This is a pic of my little fella when he was younger and use to pretend that he was an egg. He use to yell out to us when he was all tucked up in a ball saying "Crack Me" you would then have to tickle him until he couldn't stay rolled up in a ball and that is when the egg cracked lol. It's these memories that would get forgotten if not for scrapbooking and in this case one that I will now always remember along with the rest of the family present and in the future. xxx



Thanks for looking and please don't be shy and leave me some feedback, maybe let me know why you scrap and then I can come visit your blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment