Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Challenge for the Month

I'm a bit slack on the challenges this month...... But have 3 Sister coming to scrap with me all next weekend, and I am so excited about it, can't wait. Hubby will be in Singapore and kids will be organised (lucky I don't have young ones and they can feed themselves lol) I have next Thursday and Friday off and we will hit the scrap shops on Friday ready to get lots completed. List of Challenges to do......
But I have completed the challenge at Anna's Scrap cupboard, I love a good sketch challenge, makes it easier knowing where to put the papers.
I decided to scrap one of my fav pics of My Best friend and I, taken at My Hubby's 30th Birthday a few years ago. Feel that we don't get to see each other very often anymore, with a new baby in her house and me working everyday, Life just seems to move to fast.
Anyway here is what the sketch looked like.
And here's what I did. I really did stick to the sketch on this one.


I find it really hard to get nice pics of my pages with white background. Anyone got any good tips. Took them in full light, maybe need to take on better camera instead of Iphone?? But phone makes it soooo easy he he.

TFL and come back soon, let me know you have been for a visit too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment