Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kraft it Up and The Scrapbook store challenges

Just a really quick post, sleep deprivation has set in (yawn) so tired. Another challenge that I completed this weekend was a sketch challenge at Kraft It up. The sketch looked like this
this is what I came up with, not completely happy but arrrr another memory!! The pics of my Niece's are soooo cute, cuddled up together. Sweet.

And now for The Scrapbook Store sketch challenge, this is the first time I have had a go over there, Loved the sketch and happy with the result for this one. So the sketch looked like this...
 And this is what I came up with..
I made the sketch a little bigger taking up most of the page, Love all the little embellies. This LO really does suit my Daughter, she loves to sing all the time, everyday, Some day she drives me nuts because she literally doesn't stop. Just recently she made me very proud... She sang in front of her school, a High school non the less too. With her being only in grade 7, I'm really not too sure where she got her confidence from, but am very proud that she had the drive to go for her dreams xxx
 
Thanks for coming by to visit.
 
xxx


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!! I love what you have done with the sketch. This is such a great layout showcasing some beautiful photographs. Those big pink paint splotches are LOVELY! Thanks for joining in at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Karen! Thanks for your contribution to KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Karen. thanks for joining in at KIU for August, hope you take part again. Love the girly colours in your layout!

    ReplyDelete