Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Winner winner!!!

Sorry about the delayed post.... Life has gotten in the way once again!!!
And the winner is....... drum roll.......

Natalie! and she said:-
Winter is my favourite time to scrap that's for sure. I tend to spend more time on the computer looking at everyone gorgeous work and this year for the first time I have started to join in the Blog hops. Loving all the stunning work I see, and your 2 LO’s here are really gorgeous, those pink spotches on the kraft really caught my eye. Another blog to frequently visit for sure.

Please email me your details, so I can get your little pressie in the mail to you :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you so much, hapy, happy dance for me.
    I have sent you an email with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you an email today, parcel in the mail 2moro xx

    ReplyDelete