Monday, September 24, 2012

Kaiser sketch challenge #3 September

Hi long time between post, but I have been busy. I have done some work for my local scrapbooking store. Bev's Cross Craft. I was given some of the new ranges to play with and loved #3 sketch although the sketch was a little daunting to start with. I shrunk the sketch down so that it didn't cover the whole page, and centered it to the middle.
 
Here is what the sketch looked like to start with......
 I have used Mint Twist range for this LO love the colours and the die cuts are soooo cute.
 
Products other that Kaiser used, Kare Foster Alphas and Tim Holtz die.
Love playing with the range and happy with the results, will be heading back to the Kaisercraft site for some more sketch challenges.
Will have a heap more Kaiser LO to upload very soon, Will start with some more Mint Twist LO and then some other that I have been working on!!
TFL and come back again soon, will try not to have such a delay in posts.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment