Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scrap the Girls September Challenge

Who's ready for the new challenge a Scrap the Girls, this month the challenge is to use Action or Sport photos.
Now this one I had to have a think about because my Daughter and action don't really go together lol. No to be fair she does play netball and has played basketball, but I haven't actually taken pics of her playing, It was either too wet or I don't know I always worry about taking pics at public sporting events. So use to the rule at school of only being able to take pics of your own kids now. Silly I know. So this challenge has made me realise that I do need to capture pics of her playing sports, just to keep the memories that she did play sport lol.
 
So the pics I have used are of My Daughter and Youngest Sister (one that also live with us to go to school) running in the 3 legged race on Australia Day in Strahan this year. A similar pic to these ones actually made it into our local paper (The Advocate).
 
Here is my pic.
Now for those that follow or come and visit regular will have seen a few Australia Day LO lately (I finally got them printed). It is our Families favourite day, and this is not because we are fiercely patriotic. It's because we always have a great Family day in Strahan, It is something that I have been able to give to my children that was a big enjoyable part of my childhood, I use to love the day as much as they do. I think we have only missed one year down there out of 5 as a Family. It's a high light on the kids calendar and they eagerly compete in all the competitions. For my Son it doesn't mean winning just getting a lollipop is good enough lol.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to scrap those gorgeous girl in your lives in action, I will look out for them and pop on by and let you know that I have come for a visit.
Have a great Father's Day tomorrow and see you back again sometime soon
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Karen - I stumbled across your blog and really like these recent layouts. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete