Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Scrap the Girls- May Challenge

Hi Ladies,
Who's ready for a new challenge at Scrap the Girls?!!! This month we have a gorgeous saying to be used on a page about a special Girl in your life.  I absolutely loved this saying and it went great with My Daughter at the moment, she is going through the trying times of being a teenager with her skin. As a Mother you can only hope that your girl will have beautiful clear skin,but more common than not it's not that way. We have found a great place with great staff in Facebar, a local store and already the results are amazing.

Anyway drifting away...... I wanted to do this page of My daughter and how fitting is the saying.....
A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear
This is not a great picture, But I really loved how it all came together. This page is now sitting in my local Scrapbooking store. Give it ago I am sure you have the perfect photo to go with this gorgeous saying. Entries to be linked up to Scrap the Girls by the 5th June. Lets see if we can make it to 30 entries this month.
Happy scrapping and looking forward to visiting you to see what master pieces you have put together....
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a GORGEOUS page!! Loving the coloured strips under the sweet pic :-)

    ReplyDelete